Sunday, June 15, 2014

Birthdays and Toddlers

So I have been so insanely busy these past two weeks and apologize for not posting last week. So my internship has been very educational, I am learning so much more than I ever could in my classes. I have also gained a lot of confidence in my self as I have had to learn so much over these past two weeks and I honestly feel like I have the hang of things. Learning how to use the software and keep up with the  needs of clients has been exhilarating. My work is starting to feel like family, they brought me a balloon and a beautiful chocolate cake on Thursday! (They didn't know it was my birthday on Wednesday)

I don't work on Friday's and this week I got to spend it with my favorite four year old! Leslie and I had a swim date over at Caitlyn Walkers house with some of the ladies and their kids from the ward! I borrowed Leslie for the afternoon since her little sister wasn't feeling so good. We had so much fun! It was the first time I have been in a pool this summer, and let me tell you it felt so good!!! And I only suffered minimal sunburns on my shoulders and back...I applied sunscreen twice and still I got burned #whitegirlproblems



Birthday Bash! So Tyler is amazing and got me a camera for my birthday :) he is spectacular and I loved trying it out this week! We both had to work on Wednesday so it was a bit different than what I am used to haha but we had a blast going to Tucano's and the Mall (Yes they have a Tucano's here and it is FABULOUS!) We had a little party on Friday night which was SOOOOO much fun! We have made some AMAZING friends here in Houston and are truly blessed to have them in our lives! Here are a few pictures from the party!






We love our Leslie and Emma as you can tell they were the hit of the party and made everyone feel at home by playing with everyone and just being so adorable! We had so much fun and we have a TON of left over cake and ice cream! So all in all it was a fantastic week filled with lots of love and laughs! We love our Houston Ward Family and are starting to dread the day we will have to leave them :(

Till next week :)
Emily and Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment