Monday, April 14, 2014

Winter is officially over

It feels so good to be done with finals! I will always remember the semester I thought taking 17 credits was a good idea. It has definitely been the most trying semester of my life, but now I only have one more left! I can't believe I'm almost done :) Me and Tyler had a great weekend! We had a picnic in the park Saturday afternoon with Leslie, Emma and Jackie. It was so hot, we were only out there for an hour and I got sunburned. It was well worth it to play with those cuties. They have awesome parents, they are seriously the happiest kids I know. They make me and Tyler so eager to start our family. We love our Sunday school class so much,  we might be few in numbers but we have the sweetest kids who are learning so much. I am always so sad when I think that we only have five more months here with them. We are very excited to go back to California but I have to admit we are going to miss Texas more than I thought we would. We have made some good friends down here and there is nothing like Southern hospitality. I never get tired of being "blessed" after going to the grocery store. Oh and we were very pleased to have a Rita's ice open up near us this weekend. This was one of our favorite dessert places in Arizona and it was so nice to have one here in Texas. We are so excited to celebrate Easter with Tyler's cousin and his wife and kids this weekend. Holidays are always better with some excited little kids around! Happy Easter from the Young's!

No comments:

Post a Comment